主题

帖子

积分

喷墨大虾

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 5 天前 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Jxap Free swim lessons for Boys and Girls Clubs expands to serve more children this summer! L2 `5 A5 M! ?9 k
An entrepreneur is working to make reaching physical activity goals more attainable for the plus-size community through her new outdoor gear brand, Conscious Gear.Charlotte Bowens is a researcher at Arizona State University who is now getting national attention for her creation of a hydration backpack built to more comfortably fit bigger bodies.The Vestapak has a vest style, instead of backpack-like straps, to make it easier to move, hydrate and exercise.The idea came from her own experience with weight loss and getting fit. The doctor was like,  Look, you got high blood pressure, high cholesterol, you re borderline diabetic,   she said.  I was morbidly obese and, from what stanley thermos  they could tel stanley us l, a little depressed. She knew she needed to take action to be healthier and live life to its fullest, so she started going to the gym. On that first day, I could barely walk two minutes at 2 miles per hour, but I stanley cup  just kept putting one foot in front of the other,  she said.  Sixteen months later, I was crossing the finish line at my first 50-mile ultramarathon. Along the way of her fitness journey, though, Bowens discovered a gap in the outdoor equipment industry. The hydration backpacks she would Wqfm Operation LeGend effort results in drug and firearms charges against a KCMO man
0 ]; J. H) n1 U# E KANS stanley water bottle AS CITY, Mo. 鈥?Kansas City, Missouri, Police Chief Rick Smith said Tuesday his department has not been immune to the recent surge of COVID-19 cases in Kansas City.Smith told the Kansas City Board of Police Commissioners that 19 officers have tested positive for COVID-19. COVID-19 is still very much a threat to the organization,  Smith told commissioners.Smith said he expects additional officers to test positive as the coronavirus pandemic continues.According to a 41 Action News data analysis, the broader Kansas City metro has added more than 1,700 COVID-19 cases in the last week, an increase of more than 17 percent.鈥?               Copyright 2020 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.          stanley cup            Report a typo            Sign up for the Breaking News Newsletter and receive up to date information.             now signed up to receive the Breaking News Newsletter.    Click here to manage all Newsletters                                stanley germany                                                                                                                                                                       
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国喷墨论坛 ( 沪ICP备05013984号

GMT+8, 2024-10-11 07:25 , Processed in 0.072276 second(s), 24 queries .