主题

帖子

积分

喷墨大虾

积分
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2024-9-10 20:45:20 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Gtra Coronavirus lockdown tragedy as boy, 3, chokes to death after getting tangled in curtain rope as he ran around his house
1 c( b/ ?; ~" N# B5 z4 s POLICE chiefs have blasted a viral game sweeping across social media amid fears it could kill children who play it.Warnings about the craze, dubbed Rompcr谩neos in Spanish which means  Skullbreaker  in English, have reached Europe after school kids in South America filmed themselves in action.4 The game involves two kids knocking a third off b stanley bottles alance while they jump in t stanley becher he airCredit: YouTube4 The craze, dubbed Rompcr谩neos in Spanish which means  Skullbreaker  in EnglishCredit: YouTubeThe game, which is said to have gone viral after being shared on app TikTok,  stanley quencher involves two kids knocking a third off balance while they jump in the air.Footage taken at a school in Venezuela showed one boy crashing to the ground after the two either side of him kick his feet away from as they leap off the ground.Initial reports, which were not confirmed by the school involved, pointed to him ending up in intensive care.Other kids have been filmed risking their lives by taking part in the stunt, and police in  Byzm Painter miraculously walks away from 30ft plunge after fuming OAP shakes ladder  because it s blocking the pavement2 f7 e$ E% @' K7 [! i) D$ g4 _
AN Indian man who snubbed his wife and kids to marry his beloved cow says he eats the animals poo and drinks its urine because it keeps him healthy.Vijay Parsana, 44, abandoned his family five-years-ago, to live in a religious retreat in Ahmedabad, Gujarat where he could spend more time with his cows.10 Vijay Parsana is so obsessed with his cows he baths, eats, botella stanley  watches television and shares his bed with themCredit: Cover Asia Press / Faisal Magray10 The 44-year-old family man left his family five years back and started living in a religious retreat with his cowsCredit: Cover stanley cups  Asia Press / Faisal MagrayInitially, he made the drastic  stanley thermo move because of his gambling addiction.But as he fell out of gambling, he fell in love with the animals.Describing his cow-obsession, Vijay said:  My love for cows is unexplainable. Theres nothing dearer to me than my cows. When Im with them, I forget the world. When Im with them, nothing in the world worries me. We x27
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 分享淘帖
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|中国喷墨论坛 ( 沪ICP备05013984号

GMT+8, 2024-10-4 01:15 , Processed in 0.089856 second(s), 24 queries .